All photography provided by Ivy Augusta
Forward thinking, tech savvy, “always on” senior producer with over twelve years of creative & production experience.
A results oriented professional with outstanding communication skills and industry connections. A dynamic leader with a strong work ethic, fostering a collaborative environment.
Julia’s passion is to produce live events and create memorable experiences. Her expertise includes experiential marketing, music concerts and tours, live broadcasts (television & streaming), live action sports, Millennial and Gen Z marketing and media production.
Julia's portfolio of work thus far includes projects working directly with A-List talent, Fortune 500 companies, music, media and entertainment conglomerates, and leaders in sports, business, marketing and advertising.
- Experiential marketing and promotions
- Concert, tour and event production
- Account management, client relations, communications
- Fabrication, design, materials, travel, logistics, permits, insurance
- Project & budget management
- B2B, B2C, college marketing
- Team building, talent acquisition, staffing
- Media capture, management, post-production
- Talent booking, writing, editing, reporting
- Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Windows, G-Suite, pocket technology
- Exceptional attention to detail with impeccable communication, organization, editing and proofing skills
- Experiential marketing expert and strategist with emphasis on authentic, effective activation and creative concepts
- Masterful deck author & skilled graphic designer, expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Tech savvy event and media producer with current working knowledge of workflows, software, and hardware
- “Always on” producer and hustler with the ability to differentiate between they’re, their and there
- Enthusiastic adventurer and music nerd with a love for campfires, large dogs, craft beer and garage wine
As Head of Creative in the Fox Sports Music Department, Julia contributed to some of the highest profile sports broadcasts in the nation, including Emmy winning programming throughout multiple Super Bowl, World Series and BCS Championship Series broadcasts over the years.
As a founding executive & Director of Operations at College Battle LLC, Julia spent years producing national college music tours and experiential marketing campaigns with partners such as Chegg, Microsoft, PayPal, Bed Bath & Beyond, T-Mobile, Monster Energy, Live Nation, MINI USA, Rock the Vote and more.
As EVP at CAMPVS (aka CAMPUS ENT Inc.), Julia elevated Production and Brand Partnerships, continuing a successful run of brand activations alongside a college oriented music platform targeting the Millennial and Gen Z audience.
ESPN, Fox Sports, National Academy of Recording Arts & Science (NARAS), Television Academy (Emmys), Disney, ABC, NBC, FOX, Go90, Fender Guitars, Universal Music Group, Live Nation, Microsoft, BMW/ MINI USA, Chegg, AMEX, Monster Energy, Tinder, Chipotle, Intel, K-Swiss, PayPal, Bed Bath & Beyond, Rock The Vote, Best Buy, SOL REPUBLIC, House of Marley, Grammy U, Kayne Anderson Real Estate, Mayfield Robotics, Fiverr, Boohoo, and more.
Independent contractor, d/b/a Ivy Augusta LLC. Currently seeking new projects in experiential marketing. Will go in-house for the right opportunity.